Other Topics General Off Topic
Discuss any other non-poker related topics.
  
 

UFOS!

UFOS!
4
5
 
2014 November 21

Hello all, I've seen several weird lights moving around the sky at night. I also know people that have been to "UFOs sightings" trips. Do you believe in UFOs? :)


 4
 10
 2
10 Forum Threads
131 Forum Answers
39 Hand Analysis
6 Tutorial Comments
12 Blog Entries

UFOS!
3
5
 
2014 November 25

Lol nice post. I've seen those lights too! But only when I drink too much… I don't believe in UFOs or aliens.


2 Forum Threads
2 Forum Answers
UFOS!
3
5
 
2014 November 30

Of course there are other civilizations in the universe. But I believe that 99% of the "UFOs sightings" are fakes, and the remaining 1% is doubtful.


5 Forum Threads
4 Forum Answers


  In order to answer
you need to Sign In or Create a new Account
 


Back

 
 Copyright ©2012-2013 InitiaPoker.com All Rights Reserved.           Contact us     -     Terms of Service & Privacy Policy            [ Your Time UTC+0 ] Thursday 19:37
Poker Hand Analysis Poker Forum Poker Tests and Tutorials Poker Videos Poker Dictionary Poker Rooms Featured Poker Content