InitiaPoker.com - Forums Beginners Questions
Are you new to InitiaPoker.com? Do you have any questions? Our community will help you!

Loosing too many big pots

2014 April 24

Hello, I'm a little worried because I think I lose too many big pots. Sometimes those post are the benefits for a couple of sessions. I'm started to think it's about something I'm doing wrong, but when consulting with some experienced friends they say that my play is ok.

Any thoughts?

1 Forum Threads
1 Forum Answers

2014 April 24

Maybe you overvalue some hands (players usually overvalues top pair hands), but I think most of this is happening due to variance.

140 Forum Answers
62 Hand Analysis
7 Tests & Tutorials
14 Blog Entries

2014 April 25

Hello, I sometimes feel the same, I'm having a good session, and in the end I lose the big pot and become even or negative. I think it's
because of variance, but can't avoid having some doubts about…

8 Forum Threads
9 Forum Answers

2014 April 25

I was thinking about that also, overvaluating top pair/weak two pair hands. Most of the big pots are hands like this (For example AK on the flop Axx vs a small set). Thanks guys.

1 Forum Threads
1 Forum Answers

In order to answer
you need to Sign In or Create a new Account

Back

Copyright ©2012-2013 InitiaPoker.com All Rights Reserved.           Contact us     -     Terms of Service & Privacy Policy            [ Your Time UTC+0 ] Sunday 17:48
Poker Hand Analysis Poker Forum Poker Tests and Tutorials Poker Videos Poker Dictionary Poker Rooms Featured Poker Content