InitiaPoker.com - Forums Beginners Questions
Are you new to InitiaPoker.com? Do you have any questions? Our community will help you!

Is NL Cash still viable?

Is NL Cash still viable?

2014 April 28

I've read many times recently that it is very very difficult to become a consistent winner on NL cash games. The field of a player is very experimented, etc… So my question is: Is viable today for a beginner to become a winner Cash player? Or should I learn MTT?

4 Forum Threads
2 Forum Answers
7 Tutorial Comments
Is NL Cash still viable?

2014 April 28

Cash games are more difficult than in the past, but it is possible to beat today's cash tables. I personally think that SNG and MTT are a better option for a beginner player, but any modality will always have professional winners… even if is hard to become one.

5 Forum Threads
121 Forum Answers
59 Hand Analysis
10 Tests & Tutorials
10 Blog Entries

Is NL Cash still viable?

2014 April 28

Nah, don't listen to those people, becoming a winner is possible today and will always be. There is a secret: Patience, discipline and perseverance.

140 Forum Answers
62 Hand Analysis
7 Tests & Tutorials
14 Blog Entries

In order to answer
you need to Sign In or Create a new Account

Back

Copyright ©2012-2013 InitiaPoker.com All Rights Reserved.           Contact us     -     Terms of Service & Privacy Policy            [ Your Time UTC+0 ] Wednesday 17:07
Poker Hand Analysis Poker Forum Poker Tests and Tutorials Poker Videos Poker Dictionary Poker Rooms Featured Poker Content